lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Top 9 (Semana 35)

1.Nothing in my way-Keane



"Well for a lonely soul, you´re having such a nice time"

2.Te quiero igual-Andrés Calamaro



"Te quiero, pero te lleváste la flor, y me dejáste el florero"

3.Sing-Travis



"Colder, crying over your shoulder,
Hold her, tell her everything's gonna be fine.
Surely, you've been going too early,
Hurry 'cos no-one's gonna be stopped."
4.Why does it always rain on me?-Travis



"Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong."
5.The Mixed tape-Jack´s Mannequin



"But if it´s true then tell me how we got this way?"

6.Hate to say I told you so-The Hives


"Do what I want cause I can if I don´t because I wanna"

7.Buenos aires-Joaquín Sabina y Fito Páez



"...los amigos acarician y los enemigos tiran a matar..."

8.That´s all-Genesis



"just as I thought it was going alright
I find out I'm wrong, when I thought I was right
s'always the same, it's just a shame, that's all"

9.Don´t look back in anger-Oasis



"So don´t look back in anger, at least not today"

0 Manchas en la pared: