domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

Stuck

Dr. James Wilson: I'm in the trenches. I'm - I'm doing triage as best I can. You had the chance to end the war! How is someone like me supposed to keep fighting when someone like you - just walked away?
Dana Miller: When I left my job, a lot of people were furious with me. It was easier to be angry than to admit they weren't happy. They were stuck in a rut somewhere in their lives unable to move forward. What's your rut? 

Dr. James Wilson: I am stuck. My girlfriend died. The only person I loved for a long time and I'm still living in her apartment. I'm surrounded by her things. I've left it all exactly where it was... I don't know how to get unstuck.
Dana Miller: The only wrong thing to do is nothing.
Dr. James Wilson: Yeah.


Damn. I don´t know how to get unstuck. 

0 Manchas en la pared: