sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

"I'm givin' ya pearls here."


 
Frank Slade: Women! What can you say? Who made 'em?
God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever?
Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert.
Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights.
Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven.
I need a drink.
Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah!
Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here. 

But I still smell her... ( Scent of a woman-1992)

3 Manchas en la pared:

Nasty Heroes dijo...

Ah!!, de lo bueno, lo mejor.

Maravillosa descripción de una dulce tortura.

Buenísimo este, maestro, tenía ratos de no pensar en esa película, aunque pienso en la esencia del discuros a cada minuto.

Saludos

Sofi dijo...

wow
me encantó

se le nota la pasión...

Anónimo dijo...

You don't have to tell it charlie: 5'7", aubourn hair... beautyfull brown eyes.